Flight Simulator Games

What is so cool about Flight Simulator Games?
For people with passion
My nephew JP (he's 24, 2 years older than me, weird) aspires to be a pilot. He's dreamed of becoming a pilot since before he could spell. He's worked 3 years in and around the airport, transporting fuel, navigating the insides as a professional driver. What he earns goes to his pilot lessons. He hardly has any vices. People like him, people in the aviation industry are single-minded. It doesn't matter if it takes years or if they have to slave away for flying lessons. Their focus is almost tangible, all for the glory of being up in the air.

The glory of being up in the air
If you've tried living your Second Life or Flyff, heck, if you're any kind of normal, you've dreamed of being able to fly. I guess I've forgotten about even fantasizing about it until I got to fly in Second Life. My 13-year-old sister is addicted to it with her MMORPG called Flyff (Fly for Fun). Being free of gravity shows our innate desire to be free, to break loose from the traditional. There's something very spiritual and free about being up in the air and being in the pilot's seat, having the beautiful view from the cockpit is the closest we can get to flying in real life.

Or skydiving?
Yeah, I guess that can work too. I don't think my heart's ready for that though. I think I'm fine with tinkering with Second Life and supporting Paolo with his pilot dreams by writing here about flight simulator games. I have much respect for this specialized craft (not to mention the serious high PC power required!)





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i found a great flight simulator game it is so realistic. you should really check it out
http://cf731jq9h0exo37a1joiw6pn7x.hop.clickbank.net/

mark market said...

the best flight simulator in the world in 2011 www.flightsimulatorgroup.com

try it

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in
writing this blog. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you
in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now ;)

Take a look at my web site ... airplanes games